The Fire Exit Arrow Left Sign from is designed to meet UK Safety regulations. It is available in a choice of sizes and materials, including strong 1mm Rigid Plastic, 1mm Rigid Plastic with a Self-Adhesive backing, and a Self-Adhesive Vinyl Sign.
Means of escape
Key aspects to providing safe means of escape include:
- Routes: Your risk assessment should determine the escape routes required, which must be kept available and unobstructed.
- Alternatives: Well-separated alternative ways to ground level should be provided where possible.
- Protection: Routes can be protected by installing permanent fire separation and fire doors as soon as possible.
- Assembly: Make sure escape routes give access to a safe place where people can assemble and be accounted for.
- Signs: aid people with escape routes.